Sunday, March 14, 2010

No ink to print my driving license

I went to renew my driving license a few days so I had to go through the cycle of filling out a couple of forms and pay a good sum of money. The first step was the eye check which I passed flying colors without even having to do the test (the lady there just signed my form). Then I had to go meet a psychiatrist to check if am mentally fit to be driving around so she asked me how I was doing and I said am ok, do you suffer from any sickness?. Now if I want to get a license and I am not mentally or physically fit why will I tell her about my sickness and disapprove myself?
Anyway I went on to the next step of filling a form and getting it approved by an officer (queue) then made the payment (queue). I went on to the data entry counters (queue). I don’t know why I have to have me details entered in the system if they are already there. The final step was getting my photo taken after that I was told ok take your papers back and check with us after four days to pick up your license. Does it take four days to print my license? No but there is no ink. The headquarters of the traffic police does not have printer ink.

No comments: